Memory Bears are a way of providing special keepsakes for family members or friends, which can commemorate a celebration of life, important achievement or milestone. Articles of clothing belonging to a loved one or related to memorable events or achievements may be used to craft a bear. Fabrics that work well with this 22-inch Bear pattern include fleece, cotton, polyester blends or light-weight denim. (No furs, T-shirts, spandex, bulky or delicate fabrics, please.) Customers provide laundered garments at the time an order is placed.
- An assortment of garments may be used to create a single bear or multiple bears.
- An adult-sized sweatshirt is usually enough fabric for one bear.
- Logo/graphic dimensions exceeding 8” wide and/or 6” high may result in cropped design.
- Stains or other fabric flaws may restrict the amount of fabric available for bear design.
- Leftover garments or remnants will be returned to the customer with the bear delivery.
- It is not recommended that these bears be laundered, in the event they become soiled (spot clean only).
Standard bear design is $59.95, plus sales tax and S&H.
(Some customized design requests or accessories may involve additional fees.)
Bears are crafted locally in Hampton, Iowa. Orders are processed in the order in which they are received. Inquire about shipping & handling fees and estimated delivery at the time of placing an order. Order date is established upon the completion of order information, payment requirements and provision of garment(s).